Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Derrel has joined the blogosphere!

I just wanted to tell anyone who is interested about Derrel's new blog. You can access it here on our blog in our circle of influence. He may not have a lot of time, but he'll sure tell you some of his great experiences in medical school. I also just have to put in a little plug for Derrel for Father's Day. I tell you, Derrel is AMAZING. He definitely keeps his family and calling at highest priority. I am so proud of him for finishing his first year of med school. I love him so much and am so blessed to spend my life with him. He's a special guy.
We love you Derrel!

Here's an old video of Derrel and Lydia. Happy Father's Day (a little late). Enjoy. . .

4 comments:

kira said...

That video is hilarious! I kinda miss that little tiny Lydia...it is hard to believe she is so old! I'm so excited about Derrel's blog. By the way...I like your new blog look. Totally rockin'!

Jami Jackson said...

Love the video! I like how Derrel continues to bounce Lydia after she spits up. You gotta love dads!!

Abby said...

When did we grow up?

Misty said...

TOO fetching CUTE!! We love Derrel, TOO!!!