Tuesday, September 18, 2007

School Pictures

Sorry about the pause in posts. Lydia started preschool. She even had a "picture day." So I took pictures of her in the morning so that when she took her picture after lunch and recess, I'd have a half way decent picture of her. I'm so happy that she let me cut her hair. The tangles in her hair were causing rifts in our relationship!=) Well, Lydia's in school, Kate misses her during the day and I am getting so much done around the house. Fall is soon approaching here. I'll definitely send you some pictures of the view. It's beautiful here in the fall!
Kate misses Lydia while she is gone but she finds things to occupy her time. This is one of Kate's friends, Elijah. He is a ball of energy and we love him lots. His dad just started medical school so we've been getting to know his family.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoo hoo! She looks so adorable! I love the tangled comment. Knowing you I'm sure they were driving you nuts! You would seriously shudder if you saw how Nettie's hair looks most of the time...seriously shudder. But it doesn't bother me! :) Kate looks so big! I'll be waiting to see more pictures of your view! Oh and that outfit on Lydia...what a little hottie!

Knudson Family said...

Ditto, Lydia looks gorgeous. Her hair cut is very cute. Brooklyn's hair is still very long, I'm not ready to cut it yet. Enjoy getting stuff done during the day, it's so nice, isn't it?

Jackson Family said...

Lydia is such a knock out!! How did her school pictures turn out? I can't believe how big she is getting . . . in school - yikes!