Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Guess what?!

I'm updating our blog! Although, I don't have a new name for it. We've made the move to Boise, Idaho and Derrel is well over half way finished with his first year of residency in Internal Medicine. We're so happy to be near family and we pinch ourselves every once in a while to know it's real! We do miss our dear friends in West Virginia and they will always have a special place in our hearts!

Here are some updated pictures of our family. Hopefully there will be more to come soon!

Austin's first birthday:
BEFORE:

AFTER:


Christmas Eve:


Christmas Day:



Look at those faces;)






Kate lost her first tooth!

6 comments:

Jami Jackson said...

Yae! I am so happy to see pictures of your beautiful family! Your kids are getting so big! Keep updating Kim!

The Ulibarri's said...

It is so fun to see pictures of your beautiful family! How exciting that you have had so much happen over the last year! I hope all is well with you guys! Miss you!

Sister Tara Bowen said...

I'm excited too! I've been checking for more than a year, hoping you'll post. Thanks for the Texas Roadhouse recipe stuff, by the way. I don't make bread, so that's holding me back. Some day I will though. And we're in the same state, even though you're in a warmer area. I'm in Ammon, just outside Idaho Falls.

Kim Walker said...

Hey Tara, I cannot find your email address at all! I've wanted to ask you to invite me to your private blog. Will you invite me at: kimwalker24@gmail.com? I hope you get this! Ammon's not TOO far. Closer than Morgantown. If you're ever in the area, we should get together and if we're ever out there, we'll let you know!
Yolanda! I hope you are doing great! I think of you often!
Jami! Oh man we need to come and see you guys! Or you could just come up here!!!! ;) At least we're closer now. Good to hear from you guys!

Natalie N said...

YAY for blog updates, Kim!! Keep 'em coming!

Your kids are just beautiful! They look just like you guys!!!!!

Miss you.
xoxo

Heather said...

Looove that pic of the girls on Christmas eve... too cute!