Saturday, October 20, 2007

Hiatus in blogging

Sorry about the pause in blogging for all those MANY fans out there hanging on the edge of your seats to find out what it is Kim is going to say next. ;) Well, life is happening; we are happy.
We are also painting our house. It WAS peach.
I know, I know; living in the peach house on Peach Street is a little too ostentatious; I KNOW! Someone had to tone it down a little. Grey is the new color of choice. So we now live in the "grey house on peach street."
Here's a little teaser for you.
(And NO it's not blue.)

7 comments:

Jami Jackson said...

I can see the parts I painted, and boy did I do a good job! It looks great!

Misty said...

Looks fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Do you have a before pic? Was that a b-day present? :) Looks good!

Brandon said...

I know you posted the pic for us to see the house, but we're more interested in that nice lookin' truck.

Amy Tuck said...

I told Mallory to take a look, she insists that it is blue. I told her we would have to check it out for ourselves this weekend. See you all soon!

Abby said...

Hey, yeah--happy birthday, you! Hope it was as lovely as your newly painted house!

Anonymous said...

You know, if you contrast a blue-green house against a blue background it will look green. Keep in mind the opposite is true, so I would argue that the house is blue. There is no doubt.

All that said, the house does look good. :-)