Friday, May 2, 2008

Trampoline

So, we decided to buy something that I swore I'd never buy for my children. A TRAMPOLINE!! And I swore up and down that those silly lookin' nets for it were even worse lookin' than the trampoline itself. Well, lo and behold, we succumbed to my children's LOVE of trampolines and bought one. It has literally been heaven itself come down for my two girls. With spring and warm weather here, there isn't a day (unless it's really cold and rainy) that they don't get on the thing. I LOVE IT and it gets in a little exercise!

4 comments:

kira said...

cute pictures! Lanette would be in heaven too! She was excited about just seeing the pictures. It is her only way of getting to know Lydia and Kate right now!

Anonymous said...

I love it! I've never seen so much static in my life! Hee hee. They do look like they are having a blast. I like you -ism's on the side of you blog too. Those are fantastic. "NOOOO, I don't WANT to be the doctor!" So funny! Keep up the good work. I love seeing all the stuff on your blog.

Natalie N said...

I love that you're eating your words! Seems like we moms have to do that too much! What a blast for these girls.
And these "isms" on the side are cracking me up! Keep 'em coming!!

jules said...

HOW FUN!! I swore the same thing, but it does look like TONS of fun for your girls!!